Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This girl is so boring,what should I do?

Ok,so I've been talking to this girl,ya know,getting to know her..ii thought in the beggining she was just shy and that's why she seemed a bit dull,but she just has a boring personality,she says she plays soccer everyone and then and draws sometimes when she's bored,whenever ii text her,it just seems so lame,she does nothing so I have nothing to talk about,and I don't wanna keep on talking about myself,everytime I text or somethin and say wats up she's either babysitting or watchin a movie or doing nothing,and the lame part about this is that she's so beautiful,like amazing...but looks aren't everything,I wish she had a more exciting personality.Like for me,I box,do mma,work out a lot,I just like to be active,doing something,and even if I'm not doing anything I'm never bored,listening to musik or talkin to people,ugh..what should I do? Just like move on and try to meet someone new?

No comments:

Post a Comment