Monday, July 18, 2011

What anime should I watch? Loved FMA and Blood+?

I loved FMA (Original) and Blood+ and absolutely loved them; great animation, seriously in-depth storyline and character development. I prefer serious and slightly dark and tragic anime, so these two are at the top of my list. There's no simple matter to the storylines such as "find this and you can defeat the enemy" or "collect this and you are the most powerful ___ in the world!" There weren't any lame facial expressions or much stupidity. Voice acting was great and it ended leaving you attached to the characters so much that you didn't want the series to end. I'm having quite some trouble finding something next on my list. I would prefer a full series, not a movie, or short run mini-series.

No comments:

Post a Comment