Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Need help with a few soccer questions please?

i have a few problems where i really messed up and need your advice. i play for the high school, recently i for some reason i wanted to play football but then changed my mind back to soccer, because i decided to play american football i haven't touched a soccer ball in so long. and i didnt play on playing so yesterday i made the biggest mistake in soccer. i got my new cleats the day of practice and wore them the whole time and destroyed my feet. i have practice tomorrow and i need to break them in the quickest way possible. and my other problem is i kick get the ball and can keep it away from people but then end up punting it away from me for some reason how can i re frame myself from doing this terrible habit? and how can i get my skill back up there quick?

No comments:

Post a Comment