Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is my boss hitting on me?

So I get this weird felling from my boss...I can tell sometimes that he looks at me....he always laughs at my jokes...and they are sometimes pretty lame, just sayin....Tonight I was at work and we were doing a quick closing run through, and he told me to look to see if the salt and pepper shakers were lining up....he grabed me by my shoulders to turn me around, but while he did so the whole entire back of my body was touching his...I have gotten this feeling lately that he is kinda hitting on me,but I don't want to make a big deal about it...he's really outgoing and loud so maybe that is just his personality....but I can't help thinking that maybe he is putting the moves on a little bit...I don't know...what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment