Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just wondering was he dissing me or i am over analyzing it?

ok so theres this kid i sat right next to in my painting class. his name is Bryant and well we sort of talk and what not. So today I was getting painting and i grabbed brown, and his like ew!!!! "brown a poppie color" but he said it in another form. So anyways i responded back "You dont like brown." i sort laughted and he responded "I don't do brown." and he sort of chuckle right after. By the way my skin color is sort of a russet color. So anyways my mind is sort of perveted so my question is was he in a way dissing me !!! or I am just over analyzing it. I do think the dude is cute. But about the dude he calls me Twilight becuase well he knows I am fan!! lame i know.... and yesterday they switch our seating chart and i was just seating on my chai, doing whatevre and his like "Twilight" i turn and he just waves hi! and he gives me this looks ! not a flirting look just a look... and after we had to wash our paiting materials etc.. and the sink room is connected to to the Ap. Lit room and the door was open so i lean forward to see my friend whose in that class. Bryant notices becuase his watching his cup. And i am like "Huh?" and his smiles probably annoyed becuase i said huh? yeah so i answer and said my friend whose in that class. and his like a twilight friend. I said yeah, but i was joking about my friend being a twilight friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment