Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How do I get over this issue?

Well Today was my last day of school (I'm in grade 7 going into grade 8 next year) and We Had this teacher. She was new this year and she is most likley leaving so she will never be my teacher again. The thing is that she is the only teacher that i have ever had that really cares more about the kids than the paycheck. I'm actually crying right now because she has helped me through some problems that i had. My previous teachers had told me that I sucked and that i wasnt gonna makee it in life but this teacher told me that i was gonna make it and that i was special and smart! how do i deal with her leaving? She would have been my LA teacher until grade 9 if she doesnt leave. Please help!! I know that I sound kinda lame (crying cuz a teachers leaving and all) But she was reallly Respectful and Actually cared about us!

No comments:

Post a Comment