Saturday, July 16, 2011

How do I encourage my husband to join our local pick up soccer team?

He is very stressed and he is from Brazil, he loves soccer and played all through school. He needs a release and needs to get some rejuvenating exercise. I signed him up and bought him cleats but he is saying that he doesn't want to play. He doesn't give me a good reason I know that this will be good for him and help him make friends and be less stressed. He says I don't know what's best for him he has his first game tomorrow and. Refuses to go. Any tips on how to get a stubborn man to at least try it out? I think he might be insecure since ha hasn't played in almost ten years but there are other men on the team in the same boat and many who are in worse shape than him. He hasn't met the team yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment