Thursday, July 14, 2011

Do i like him?? HELP! SO CONFUSED....?

Okay so i recently met this guy...i dunno like a few weeks ago but i feel like i've known him forever..and he says he feels the same with me too. Anyways we talk almost 24/7 (not even kidding). I dont think im physically attracted to him i mean i dont consider him hot...more like adorable. He told me that he liked me yesterday...and i kinda changed the subject and blew it off but now im starting to think i like him too...? I mean i love him as a best friend, cant really see myself goin out with him BUT i still get those damn butterflies in my stomach whenever he gets all lame and sappy on me...and i care about him a lot. There are times when i KNOW he's only a bestie to me but lately im getting more and more confused....ahhh maybe im just overthinking this...think you can help? ;) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment